Ok.. Ok… I HEAR YOU!
I’ve been nagged enough, no wait….. pushed and bitz’d at… no, that’s not good either… GENTLY NUDGED – YEAH, THAT’S IT!
DEADLINES: (thank you @Jeff Manalo for your subliminal messages – now you need to get busy too!)
1) Finish the draft for Book Two of the Trilogy – When I Look to the Sky – by Wednesday January 23rd – definitive – achievable – and….. I can say I have completed the draft on Wednesday evening when I take part in the Meet the Author Night!
It’s not just my friends who are asking – I’m getting emails from readers asking the same question – WHEN WILL THE NEXT BOOK BE READY? – I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!
2) Get the draft out for edits, corrections, changes and “this doesn’t work” or “I LOVE THIS” feedback! Set a deadline to have the inputs back to me by February 15th.
3) Cover ideas to work with my cover artist by February 6th
4) Have edits and corrections done by March 1st
5) Send final work out to proofers March 1st with a March 15th request for return.
6) Cover deadline (I <3 U Jeff!) March 22nd (there will be pizza nights between now and then! ha ha ha!)
7) Upload for publication (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R5gHF0vzew – please listen!) by MARCH 31st.
So there’s my PLAN OF ACTION – with deadlines because “Goals are dreams with deadlines” Diana Scharf Hunt
Now… I must get busy, I have a deadline to meet 🙂