Good morning friends!
I am blessed. I woke up and words have poured from my fingers (for days actually). I have a character in my head named Lulu and she has given me a story – keeping my brain running 90MPH most days.
So I decided that today I will share blessings and POSITIVE thoughts. Feel free to add yours in a comment .
1) Gene is finally starting to feel a little better. <3
2) We went out to dinner with the Jax Fam and had the best tacos (out) that we’ve had in a while. TacoLu in Jacksonville is AWESOME!
3) I’m glad I didn’t have “one more” margarita.
4) I woke up with a git’r’done attitude
5) I will look at the trip to Walmart as “these items are cheaper here” and not – OMG I HATE THAT PLACE 🙂
6) I will leave there and go to the grocery store that I like where I can rack up $$ off at the gas pump! After today I should have .60 cents off at the pump!
7) I will buy healthy foods because…
8) Monday August 3rd, 2015 (that’s a SPECIFIC GOAL!) I will begin to challenge myself to lose these last 10 (maybe 12 now) pounds
9) I will ride the (stationary) bike and catch up on Bones – I need to get through this season so I can go back and pick up with Orange is the New Black or… House of Cards – which one do you thinK?
10) I will enjoy this day with Gene…
I could go on, but Lulu is nagging me to continue writing for a bit.
If you’re reading this – I <3 you.
POSITIVE VIBES AND BLESSINGS! B